corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pipercross Viper, does it need to be cut into the bumper?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pipercross Viper, does it need to be cut into the bumper?
PainZ

User status: Offline
31st Oct 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im intrested in getting one of these possible for the car, however i dont really want to cut into the car, or take a fog light out to fit it there,

I know Kerry put hers behind her grill, would be ok if i was to do the same?

or does it need the ring part on the end of the intake to be cut and surrcured down?

Thanks alot

Pete
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 03 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, just cable tie it so its in place behine the grill or sumwhere, iv done this with mine. works fine so long as cold air gets to it
dave17

31st Oct 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im guessing itl b ok behind the grille, like u say kerry has got hers there and shes pleased with it! i got my cold air piping behind the grille like alot of other people so i think it should b ok mate! probably jus looks betawith it put thru the bumper but that isnt an option so id jus go with the grille!
danny boyo

31st Oct 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat i did with mine was cut a hole in the plastic cover behind the radiator and put it in there it works good and u dont have to damage your bumper make sure tho that it is were air can get thru near to the mesh on your bumper would be good
vibrio
Banned

31st Oct 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
Im intrested in getting one of these possible for the car, however i dont really want to cut into the car, or take a fog light out to fit it there,

I know Kerry put hers behind her grill, would be ok if i was to do the same?

or does it need the ring part on the end of the intake to be cut and surrcured down?

Thanks alot

Pete

don;t waste your money

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pipercross Viper, does it need to be cut into the bumper? 23 database queries in 0.0130670 seconds