corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA Sport 1.4i 16v for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA Sport 1.4i 16v for sale
Corsa_Sport_uk

User status: Offline
30th Oct 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the Car 2 years now and feel i need a new car so the corsa has got to go! Dont really wanna sell till Feb time tho!! so if anyone is looking to buy a car around then...........
is done about 80k miles and is Met Grey, will have 4/5 months Tax and years MOT

i Want £3600ono for it or £4600 with the motorised DVD/Screen left in!

Engine:
N reg (96) 1.4i 16v Ecotec engine, K&N Induction Kit.

Suspension:
45mm Pi Lowing Springs

Brakes:
Standard, have got a rear disc conversion if ya want it (needs new pads and Discs) will also have new pads come feb

Wheels:
17" BK Racing 604, will have 4 new tyres put on for sale!!

Bodystyling:
Standard Front bumper with Badge Removed + Mesh, Illusion Rear Bumper, Illusion Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Door Handles Colour coded, Boot Lock colour coded, Clear Rear Clusters(+ standard red ones), Red Side strips removed, Purple L.E.D Side Repeaters, 'Corsa Sport' Sticker in rear Window, Sport Spoiler, Chrome Beesting Aerial.

Interior:
Re-sprayed parts of Dash and Door in Purple Spray, Lockwood White Dials, Ripspeed Tax Holder, front seat belt pads, Neon's in Driver and Passenger foot wells, Door Sill Plates, Rear Seats removed and MDF floor added, MDF slope with 2 purple Neon's, Double Gauge Pod on drivers side pillar, Volt Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Door Pockets sprayed in Purple/Silver.

will remove MDF build and put back seats back in if ya want! The rear seats will come with the car anyway.

ICE:
Clarion VRX928RVD DVD Mediacentre, JBL 161/2 cm Front Speakers, Pioneer TS-A6968 6x9's, Pioneer 12"Sub in Sub Box, Alpine MRP-T130 240watt Amp, Power Covertor for PS2 etc.

(if dont want DVD player then will have another unit in there!)

more pictures availible, email me at terry@corsasportuk.com

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Corsa_Sport_uk]
Corsa_Sport_uk

31st Oct 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any comments?
the_legend_of_yrag

31st Oct 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant see you getting that much tbh, mabey £2500, looking for a 16 v myself and wouldnt pay that for a n reg with 80k
Corsa_Sport_uk

31st Oct 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need at least 3k for it, but with out the DVD player, cause i can just stick that straight into the next car!!!

3.3k would be perfect for my next car!!!
Corsa_Sport_uk

31st Oct 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the only reason its high milage is cause i drive it to work everyday which is 20 miles there 20 back, so they've added up quickly!! but the car is in fine condition!!
the_legend_of_yrag

31st Oct 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kno what you mean by needing money for a new car!! Unfortunately i ent gunna get what i need soley from my car for my new one!

Good luck tho mate. Tbh tho if you want to make money try breaking it all and then selling!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA Sport 1.4i 16v for sale 25 database queries in 0.0118999 seconds