corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Custom Sized Plates

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Sized Plates
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
30th Oct 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is the best place to go and get one of these ? need one asap so I can get my rear bumper on, measurements are roughly 10" x 7" looked through the yellow pages but theres nothing been to a few local places that do plates and they wont do them either any help hugely appreciated thanks, Paul...
danny boyo

30th Oct 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul try motorworld at cannon park ask for paul or lee and they wil sort u sum custom plates wat u after on them
Karnage Corsa

30th Oct 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well nothing really mate I just need a square number plate to go behind me bumper, the measurements have to be spot on though so u can see the numbers and then the plate needs to be a little oversized so I can mastic it on so it dont come off, dont really want anything on the plate other than letters or numbers cos the plate has to sit behind the plate hole cos it aint a recess its really hard to explain but it needs to be behind the hole and then down a little so that the bulb can shine on the plate thanks for the help mate I really appreciate it, Regards Paul...
ventedvaux

31st Oct 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used a1 style graphix m8 but have to wait for them to come through the post but u can see them on there sit www.a1stylegraphix.co.uk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Custom Sized Plates 24 database queries in 0.0063250 seconds