corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Morettes.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morettes.....
SX_E_sxi

User status: Offline
   30th Oct 03 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how easy are they to fit yourself? about to order me a pair, do i do them myself, OR take them in next week & get garage to fit when my car gets a full colour code & body kit goes on??
.........hoping pvd can deliver by next wednesday!
any help on fitting would be greatly appreciated!
Karnage Corsa

30th Oct 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thay are a piece of p!ss to fit mate but if I was you your better off asking the body shop to do it cos they will have to be taken off to paint them anyway, the wiring up was a b@stard to do on mine think it took me about an hour and a half to work out how to do it propperly
BigSte

30th Oct 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye, would recommend u get them painted with your kit etc cos the plastic surround what u colour code just unscrews.
the actual headlights are a straight swap.....everything works exactly the same as before apart from your full beam headlights which requires the wiring.
The smaller inner lamps are your full beam (like when u flash people) and to get these workin u need to wire in a relay.......quite simple when u know where the wires go.
If u dont get instructions with ur lights or cant work out how to do it gimme a shout and i'll go look at my wiring cos i cant remember off the top where everythin went.

Will probably take a good half hour to do the wiring
SX_E_sxi

30th Oct 03 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool thans very much buddy, its for the corsa c.. will it matta..... wiring should be the same shudnt it?
BigSte

30th Oct 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suspect so but not 100% mate

New Poll