corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Not a corsa but here goes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not a corsa but here goes
krismufc

User status: Offline
29th Oct 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am now after a smaller car so a corsa is top of the list , but first i need to get rid of mine.

It is a 1998 (S reg) Ford Mondeo Ghia X. It has just about all the extras you can imagine including:

Heated leather seats
Traction control
Cruise control
Walnut Dash
Ford standard 6 cd multichanger
Air conditioning
Also you get the other common thing aswell like:

FSH
PAS
Heated Front and back windscreens
Heated mirrors
Heated washer jets
16" chrome 12 spoke ford standard alloys
etc The list goes on.
Now the engine is a 2544cc Duratec engine. This means it is a 2.5 V6. It is a very powerful car.

I have owned it for the last 2 years and it has a full service history, and I have a few receipts of things I have added since.

I have:

Lowered the car 40mm
Added a dual stainless steel exhaust from the cat back (powerflow)
Added a ST24 style rear spoiler
Also a ST24 style front grill
Added custon hand made alloy pedals with V6 engraved on them
And a few other minor things too.
This car has mainly done motorway miles in the first 3 yrs and the book is all stamped to prove it.

I have just put it through its MOT 2 weeks ago and passed without any problems.

Right I am going to be totally honest about any faults I have found.

There are a few scratches on the passanger side front seat and also on the back seat passanger side (only minor).

The speaker grill in the rear door card has a small crack, should cost nothing to fix.

There is a crack on the front bumper (I was going to replace it with a ST24 one which I have got in my house but never got round to it) but it comes with the car. The standard bumper could easily be repaired.

The wheels could do with being refubished to be honest. The front ones where a little kerbed from the previous owner and the chrome is starting to peel off the back ones.

And finally there are a few minor scratches on 1 of the doors but this could be buffed out.

I have been totally honest about this car and would hope any buyer to please be the same. Any inspection is more than welcome. . Once sold i will travel upto 100 miles (from Carlisle in Cumbria) to deliver provided any payment is cleared before hand.
If you need to ask any questions or need to see more pictures please dont hesitite to ask.

All for the bargain price of £3400.

Go on you know you wanna
krismufc

User status: Offline
31st Oct 03 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Not a corsa but here goes 25 database queries in 0.0084901 seconds