corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » kitted 1.2 corsa wanted

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kitted 1.2 corsa wanted
MODDEDCORSAGSI

User status: Offline
27th Oct 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne got 1, lookin bout 2k 4 it!
dysonm

27th Oct 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=85649
bluecorsasteve

27th Oct 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

98 R ATLANTIS BLUE
1.2 8V
K&N INDUCTION KIT
43K MILES

DEITRICH FRONT BUMPER
GSI REAR SPOILER
COLOUR CODED ARCHES AND REAR BUMPER
DTM MIRRORS

5 SPOKE ALLOYS

PANANSONIC TAPE PLAYER
JBL AMP
PIONEER 10" SUB

2750 ONO

PICTURES UP SOON

MAYSTAR ALARM
IRMSCHER DOOR PINS
FERODO SPORTS PADS

WILL ALSO THROUGH IN SOME unfitted
CAVALIER DOOR HANDLES WITH NO LOCKS
AND AN EXTRA SPARE WHEEL

its had the cambelt changed at the last service which was in april and mot
also i had the water pump changed in june as it was faulty
its a top car sorry to seee it go but i cant afford it while i am at uni
Corsa_Jam

27th Oct 03 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v (bodywork needs attention and new steering coloumn, hence price)

Comes with - Scorpion imola back box, 40mm springs (fitted), lourvered bonnet, eyebrows

extras include - 17" MM Spiders, Lexus Lights, 10" sub, MiniDisc Player, 6x9's, gsi spoiler with saxo spoiler intergrated in, chrome m3 mirrors, and lexmaul front bumper.

£1000 without extras
£2000 With extras

cheers
divd23

27th Oct 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot exactly do umean by bodywork needs attention? and what about the steering column, can the fing not drive? or is it a fault that occurs every so often?
Corsa_Jam

28th Oct 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a few dents need filling over or knocking out, easy job apparently and different parts of bodywork have been sprayed at different times, looking like a picasso painting ive bin quoted £300 all in to be done.

As for the steering column it does drive but theres alot of movement with the steering wheel. Someone tried to kill me by taking off the bolt that hold the steering wheel on! thats not a fault that occurs often!!!!
blingrapa

21st May 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u still wanting kitted corsa if so i got a --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vauxhall corsa 1.2 8v, m plate, 3dr, pipercros induction kit, lowered 60mm all round with gmax shocks and springs, 17" dare wheels, full flycatcher bodykit with psg wide arches, flush tail gate, motorcycle rear number plate, big bore 4 could do with re aligning, tv mounted in dash, dvd player in glove box, sony cdx m8800 headunit jbl front door speakers kenwood rear speakers, jl audio sub 12" and amp, leather seat covers and fake chequre plate flooring (dont laugh they actually look pretty good) isotta replica steering wheel, foot well neons.
this car is great i will miss it. very reliable, would make a great first car as low on insurance.
i havent had a chance to finish it yet so would make a great project for someone to finish it off. some fine fillering and a respray and it would look sweet.
reason for sale is i accidently got girlfriend pregnant.
not always on net so if u interested text or call me on 07841511231 i will get pics asap for ya.
looking for aroung 2000 as i have spent loads on it and i need another car and stuff for kid
depending on offers will depend on how much ice will stay sorry but that is bloody expensive stuff

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » kitted 1.2 corsa wanted 25 database queries in 0.0107031 seconds