corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park
Super_si

User status: Offline
27th Oct 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bugger.

he said he didnt see you actually or chris out n about.
M2RTY

27th Oct 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cam into the main car park, the lads in the nova almost smashed in2 me so i left and parked outside, as soon as the fireworks were being chucked about we left
Super_si

27th Oct 03 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was down the back wall. he left when they crammed the car with rockets. Said pigs got allplates on way out or something
neiliosxi

27th Oct 03 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they were just makin sure every1 got out of the junction safely. And they were pulling old fiestas with 20 lads in!
When i was told to wait the cops started talin bout my corsasport stickers, said we were probs organisin it, told him it was nout to do with us, just came along for the crack!
corsa_crew

27th Oct 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant just blame corsasport thou nemm, tne and ukcars were all there in force aswell, saw quite a few wid there stickers on.
sxi boy

30th Oct 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whose blaming corsasport??

about 80% of the ppl @ the cruise werent actually associated with any websites, most are just pikeys that hear about cruises by word of mouth.

the last borocruise back in summer was absolutely ace, i was so disappointed @ saturday's effort, glad i didnt take my car down, only stayed for 15 mins in the end it was so bad
corsa_crew

30th Oct 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no1 just wid neiliosxi sayin about the police were tlkin about the corsasport stickers

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just got in from Searon crew/Teeside park 23 database queries in 0.0104120 seconds