corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » On the way to Seaton crew

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On the way to Seaton crew
ventedvaux

User status: Offline
25th Oct 03 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heading to Seaton Crew and smack another corsa in the back of me oh oh no worries no damage to any car luckly then get there and some1 sets a nova saloon a light so headed back to boro not before the police stoped us to check reg plate. Up to clevo not a bad night realy.
corsa_crew

26th Oct 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me about it, got 2 spk 2 sum ppl off here like punto_gav, and chillout followed me down 2 cleveland centre. other then that it was same old story, ppl doin stupid things ad spoilin it 4 the rest ov us, ppl mustov knew settin a car alight was goin 2 get the cops down, sum others might ov seen me out, was drivin a mint green corsa wid combat bumpers front/rear and the generation3 lexus lights
NormSXi

26th Oct 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first EVER cruise!!!

Never spotted you corsa_crew, i met up with my mate with the black lexus and his mate with the blue 5dr mk2 astra with the gte kit at portrack, we were still parked next to most of you.

We waited till most ppl had gone to seaton so i could follow them easier, as i lost ventedvaux and chillout when we left teesside, and had to follow a modded pug 206!

I don't know my way around AT ALL!!

We just got to the crowd and saw the nova when we heard he was setting it alight, we backed off to our cars and my mate rang the fire brigade cos it was well stupid with all the cars around, imagine if the tank had been full of petrol!

Then we went down the cleveland centre and i met up with chillout and ventedvaux, we stayed till almost everyone else had left, then the long drive back to tyneside!

Would've been great if that prick hadn't flipped his car and set it alight, i now know why the cops are on us a bit, with idiots like that about...
team_dynamics

26th Oct 03 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first cruise as well didnt make the corsasport meet as I lost my mate and had to wait for him, saw a few nice motors and a few corsa's nice flip corsa, marv's and a combat corsa C, I was supprised to see people in maxed cars spinning etc, so held back and went with the rest of the whitby boys to clevland centre, but people setting fireworks off and doing burnouts , so went back to buger king at teeside park, a few corsa's pulled up later (we have black corsa with 306 headlights, cabric blue corsa combat kit if anyone saw us ) cant wait for the next one , is anyone going to leeds corsasport meet ?
Chris
andypsgwide

26th Oct 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

left newcastle at 6:30 in convoy.got to seaton crew car park thought it was goin to be a good nite until the nova got set alite.a firework almost hit my car and it took ages to get out the place.saw chillout next to me when we were tryin to get out but couldn't get his attention.have to wash my car again cos my new wheels are covered in sand

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by andypsgwide]
Karnage Corsa

26th Oct 03 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks well with those black rims mate
andypsgwide

26th Oct 03 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
chillout

27th Oct 03 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andypsgwide
left newcastle at 6:30 in convoy.got to seaton crew car park thought it was goin to be a good nite until the nova got set alite.a firework almost hit my car and it took ages to get out the place.saw chillout next to me when we were tryin to get out but couldn't get his attention.have to wash my car again cos my new wheels are covered in sand

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by andypsgwide]

saw that mate it nearly hiot me also i hate it wen twats like that do stuff like that imagine the cost we wud have to folk out if it had hit one of our cars just coz sum idiot likes to spoil it for others, every penny of my wages goes into my car to start with without having to folk out extra for idiots like that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » On the way to Seaton crew 24 database queries in 0.0091100 seconds