corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LED bulbs?.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LED bulbs?.......
M2RTY

User status: Offline
24th Oct 03 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know that you can buy them, for brake lights/side lights etc but do they fit into the corsa lenses as the holes seem very tight

i need some as im going thru my "re-legalise" car stage and my lights are orrange/brown/green lol

any advice please?

marv
M2RTY

24th Oct 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh i need them for

stop
tail
indicators front and rear
and wouldnt mind some side lights making up
Rob H

24th Oct 03 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC they dont fit without modifying the light cluster to increase the size of the holes.
M2RTY

24th Oct 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummmmmmmm sounds pretty easy to me

i know u can get the stop ones to fit now as my mate had them, it should be brighter then mine, plus i have red reflectors behind the green paint
glasgow_corsa_c

24th Oct 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stop ones fit in easy.

u can also get ones taht the leds light up in a circle formation when the brake goes on...if u get wat i mean?v
M2RTY

24th Oct 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
stop ones fit in easy.

u can also get ones taht the leds light up in a circle formation when the brake goes on...if u get wat i mean?v

yes mate seen these but they only light up 1 LED at a time

are u refering to a corsa C or B? i have a B
MattyB

24th Oct 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please bare in mind Marv, LEDs put out 90% of their light directly in front of them. Bulbs however, tend to give a broader light output, which is why they still use em in brand new cars today, rather than LEDs.

Anyway, i seen a set of them LED rear bulbs on a corsa with clear clusters and all u cud see was a spot of red where the LED bulb was. looked shite. Now i realise ur clusters are tinted/laquered, but i wudnt be suprized if u still got the same effect.

Matt

PS: u want coloured bulbs with out fading? got a top tip.......wrap a standard clear bulb in cluster repair tape of the right colour. Will never fade/burn, and show as a bright red/orange etc

Matt
M2RTY

24th Oct 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that, ill bare it in mine, i just need a brighter light then standard

mine are clear bulbs, cheers for the hint tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LED bulbs?....... 23 database queries in 0.0085340 seconds