corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How long have you been modding your car??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How long have you been modding your car??
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 03 at 08:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
God were stupid

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by Daimo B]

It's just wrong isn't it
Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Oct 03 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think its stupid you've got to spend your money on something so might as well be on something you enjoy
Tim
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 03 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah most of my mates always say at least I've got something to show for it... (i.e. didn't piss it up against the wall )
Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Oct 03 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. How can it be a waste of money if you've got something you love and you've had a great time making it.
GT4Brody

22nd Oct 03 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every car i hae owned i have modded, even my first car an 18 yr old mini estate had wide alloys cooper wheel arches and sub n amp
My current car r5 turbo i started modding the first week i got it, have had it about 6 months now, in that time its had a full respray, clear indciators/side repeaters, r19 grille, dump valve, silicone boost hoses,tsw stealths, koni adjustable shocks,different no plates, scorpian exhaust new head unit + other mnods such as polished steering wheel etc, not bad going even if i do say so myself
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Oct 03 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Exactly. How can it be a waste of money if you've got something you love and you've had a great time making it.

quote:
I don't think its stupid you've got to spend your money on something so might as well be on something you enjoy

Agreed

JILL
stubbsy

22nd Oct 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had my car 2 years 10 months didnt touch it staight away as insurance wouldnt let me but never told me that when i took out te policy so been at it now about 1.5 years really. may be the end ofan era soon though
stubbsy

22nd Oct 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you think about how much you have spent on your cars, just imagine the sort of car you could have now
Donna Corsa GSi

22nd Oct 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy
if you think about how much you have spent on your cars, just imagine the sort of car you could have now

Yup if I spent four years saving for a car without having one and not having anything to do because rather then spending it on my car id be saving for the amazing car I could buy in four years time. It doesn't work like that.
Marc

22nd Oct 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had the corsa 1yr and in that time id lowered it changed brakes differant alloys and induction kit. Present car had 2 months only put air filter on cos its a ppp!!!!
stubbsy

22nd Oct 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yup if I spent four years saving for a car without having one and not having anything to do because rather then spending it on my car id be saving for the amazing car I could buy in four years time. It doesn't work like that.

i suppose you could look at it like that, but your right things dont happen like that. ive enjoyed doin it so thats all that matters
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Oct 03 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Agreed Wow someone on the same wavelength as me! And it's not as if that money has been splurged all in one go on my car (I can't speak for everyone else tho!) if it had that would be a different story!

But I have to say one thing if I didn't spend money on my car I would most definitely have more shoes, handbags, clothes etc etc

JILL

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How long have you been modding your car?? 23 database queries in 0.0142751 seconds