corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which Amp??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Amp??
Voyto

User status: Offline
10th Oct 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of mine is looking for an amp to run his 2 Pioneer 12" subs (Pioneer TSW121SPL, 750RMS, 2000 MAX each)
We have wired them into a double box so that they run at 1 ohm. When we tried hooking them up to my Vibe VP4 amp, it did run them and they were loud but when we turned it right up, the amp cut out so now he is stuck to find an amp that aint too expensive that will run both these subs. something like 2000RMS would be about right i think. Can anyone recomend one that will do the job?? (must be 1 ohm stable)

Thanks

SteveW

10th Oct 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much is not too expencive???

amps around that sort of power dont come cheap.

Viper, orion, DLS, LA Storm, MA Audio, Soundstream, Zapco.

All of these do amps that are really powerful.

Its up to your wallet

SteveO
corb

10th Oct 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zapco, PMSL not too expensive??? hahaha

Was gonna suggest a Viper2500.1
SteveW

10th Oct 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just saying
Voyto

10th Oct 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything less than 500 i think, but he aint gonna skrimp to buy a wank one. if its worth saving, he will. he just wanted one that will run them perfect. forget about the price for now. thanks for the suggestions so far

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which Amp?? 24 database queries in 0.0108290 seconds