corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Bumper Urgently Wanted. Cash waiting.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bumper Urgently Wanted. Cash waiting.
Gary GSi

User status: Offline
8th Oct 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a bit of an accident the other day involving my 2.0L Corsa with shit brakes,some sideways action in the wet and a nasty contact with a high curb which cracked my sump and caused my front bumper to part with the rest of the car and bits of it to be missing. I have got a new sump but need a bumper. Any front bumper will do. can only travel local. Please help.
Cheers

[Edited on 08-10-2003 by Gary GSi]
sxi16vjoe

8th Oct 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a standard star silver one post 97 but im in kent?
Gary GSi

8th Oct 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kent . Sorry mate.Thanks anyway. Needs to be Lincolnshire really. I can only go where i can get a lift to while my car gets fixed.
Nismo

9th Oct 03 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard front (near bristol)
RobHayes

9th Oct 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gary phone moleys, not sure of number, i got both mine from there for about £35ish - branc new pattern bumper
Jon Boy!

11th Oct 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just put an advert on cause im selling my combat front with mesh and fogs painted in metallic star silver, £100 cash to u?
Jon Boy!

11th Oct 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just put an advert on cause im selling my combat front with mesh and fogs painted in metallic star silver, £100 cash to u? in birmingham. 0771 8898 357

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Bumper Urgently Wanted. Cash waiting. 23 database queries in 0.0108171 seconds