corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Help me I am extremely mad

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me I am extremely mad
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Oct 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent all day yesterday washing me car and waxing it with zymol looked absolutely superb, the best it's ever looked and this morning when I got up theres a dent in the wing about the size of just over a £2 coin, I hate jelous b@stards I know it wasnt me cos It was alright when I came in but I suspect someone at the end of my road there will be serious repercusions if I find this to be true, anyway can anyone give me a rough idea how much a body shop will charge to sort it out and repaint it cheers People, Regards Paul
Blade_sri

7th Oct 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bastards
Ally

7th Oct 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch
neiliosxi

8th Oct 03 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it aint chipped the paint they could be able to knock it out without respraying. i thik chipsaway charge abut £60 a panel mate.
corsa cutie

9th Oct 03 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aww man - little sh*ts!

hope you get it sorted soon hunni. x
Karnage Corsa

9th Oct 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to get a price for it at the weekend hoping to have me bumper by then still aint arrived as of yet so will be getting both done together

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Help me I am extremely mad 24 database queries in 0.0087590 seconds