corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » i need an air filter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i need an air filter
Korsa

User status: Offline
4th Oct 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 got one of there old ones i can have?
im gonna try gutting it and putting the k & n inside the box to try and reduce heat... and improve the cold air to the cone... i threw my old one

[Edited on 05-10-2003 by XTC113]
Bonzai

4th Oct 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm im not sure if i want to sell mine yet but ill def be sellin it wen i change my car, soon hopefully
Korsa

5th Oct 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not an aftermarket filter... the standard box that come's off the car when you fit the new one
Bonzai

5th Oct 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont in that case. need to keep mine for when i put it back on wen sellin the car i noticed on sw-cc there is a guy called daiashthomas who is breaking a corsa. do the business. i mite have one or 2 bits off him too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » i need an air filter 24 database queries in 0.0109341 seconds