corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » NEED RELAY HELP!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEED RELAY HELP!!!
calidus

User status: Offline
   1st Oct 03 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite dudes, I have been wiring in a c16xe into my mighty corsa B 1.2 16v SXi !!! the engines all in, and the wiring loom is correct as far as I have looked,the engine turns over and sparks but there is no petrol coming thru the lines, on inspection one of the relays(purple one in passenger footwell) seems to be the problem, it does not seem to be opening up the fuel pump, this brings me with a few problems, I am unsure if it is the original corsa sxi immobiliser playing up, or if the gsi lump(95 model M reg I believe) needs a chip, or if simply one of the wires is wrong, the Haynes manuals(both the blue and the green) have that part of the loom missin and my SXi loom appears different to the book anyways.
I am pleading for help now lol if anyone knows what the relays do on the passenger side, or if Im having a problem with the immobiliser,cud it be sorted or bypassed? engine management lite does not flash as far as i can tell
calidus

1st Oct 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically Im after a wiring diagram for facelift corsa B or the relay numbers n locations-mine has 4 relays above the fusebox, amd 5 in the passenger footwell, there are different colours, anyone know if that means theyre different codes? if so Im after finding out bout the purpler relays ideally
calidus

1st Oct 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone?
calidus

1st Oct 03 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

argh! need elp!
Wabbit2k3

1st Oct 03 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure if this is any help matey, but I have a 1.2 and the key has a transponder on it.
I've found this out cos some basty ripped all the wiring out of the ignition while trying to nick it.

Basically the transponder cuts out the fuel pump so the car will turn over but no fuel will get through. Meaning you can't stat the car by hot wiring it, like they tried to.

If this is the case though, you will get an orange flashing light on the dash that looks like a fuel pump.....
calidus

1st Oct 03 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent had any flashin tho thats wots buggin me :s

New Poll