corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how long am i lookin at 2 wire all this

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how long am i lookin at 2 wire all this
DanielJ

User status: Offline
1st Oct 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amp, power lead, ground lead, sub, 6x9s, comps, neon, solenoid bearin mind i hav no prior experience
Daimo B

1st Oct 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A day! IN fact, more than a day actaully.

Its all trial and error. Amp, 6x9's, comps will take quite a while as u'll need to run new power cable to the comps (front doors?). This means drilling into the A pillar and door to get the cables through.

Neons, dunno, not fitted em, but can't be to hard to run em through a switch etc. Maybe a couple of hours.

Advice, wire all the ICE stuff up before fitting it in the doors etc. Just to test the circuits running. Then test it again before you put all teh panels back in/on, then test it again when its all in!!!

Its a cunt putting it all in to find out it dont fucking work, trust me!!
Jason

1st Oct 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

day
DanielJ

1st Oct 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aw ffs, i can wire the neon 2 the boot light so it will cum on wen i open the boot, if its a pain in the arse i'll jus leave comps un ampd as the amp on me h/u is pretty decent, all jbl stuff btw
Tiger

1st Oct 03 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8.75 hours
IntaCepta

1st Oct 03 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the weekend, don't rush, theres no need to, unless u don't have the w/e off.

the speakers takes abit of time if u plan to wire proper speaker cable to the comps, ur gonna need an extra day lol.

DanielJ

1st Oct 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna order fri so prb wud b with me 4 mon. i wrk on a sat i'll prob do sub on 1 day, 6x9s on another an comps another prob wud wrk out better
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Oct 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye then youve got a whole day to make sure each is right!!!! And that way you won't rush things...
3CorsaMeal

2nd Oct 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find it always best to take 2 days for a days worth of work, i usually start doing it all properly than near the end i start rushing and bodging bits

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how long am i lookin at 2 wire all this 23 database queries in 0.0125971 seconds