corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Nova Parts FS

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova Parts FS
rustwagon

User status: Offline
11th Nov 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT

Wheels in pic now for sale
16" pcd100 4stud et38 195/45rubber

EVERYTHING STILL FOR SALE!
rustwagon

User status: Offline
12th Nov 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone was interested in the car as a whole, as far as im aware it needs...

- welding of the drivers side top suspension strut which has already been prepped.

-holes in the sill at the bottom of the rear arch on both sides to be welded.

-Needs wiper linkage, as current one is bent and pops out.

-Side Repeaters

-Brakes to be bled (fronts)

-Drivers side rear arch lip has been fillered abit on the lip but may require further attention for MOT

Other than that the shell is tatty at the rear and the passenger door also has dents the main bulk of this damage was done due to miss transportation.
The engine ran well although to be sure of this id need to give it a proper run through, the oil was changed when the engine was put in (i bought the shell for what i thought was a rustfree one, with a seized engine)
The drivers side central locking is abit iffy it works when it wants to.

Think that just about covers all of the faults with the car.

Realistically i think that the faults arent at all that drastic (apart from the neccessary welds! but these could be sorted and arent to major compared to some rust damage ive seen on novas) it could be Mot'd if interest was there for it to be purchased as such.

Let me know if you might be interested, or what offer you would put forwards.

Cheers

-Rob-

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Nova Parts FS 23 database queries in 0.0080268 seconds