corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Charity event/cruise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Charity event/cruise
jon1

User status: Offline
26th Sep 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know what happens in other peoples areas but where i live in Devon, every wednesday night down the sea-front they have a bike night. Basically what happens is,is that everyone who attends pays £1 to get in and they get to show off their bikes etc etc... then all the money goes to charity. We had meetings with the council but it fell through for one reason or another. Would anyone be interested in one if we could get it up and running for cars down in Devon?

[Edited on 26-09-2003 by jon1]
SteveW

26th Sep 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have cars down in Devon????

Sorry dude too far for me

steve....
jon1

26th Sep 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the best ones actually!!! Many which have been featured in max power. Just from the cars in devon there is normally a good turn out.
Ben
Banned

30th Sep 03 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tractor meet
the_legend_of_yrag

1st Oct 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a thought only the other day about organising a cruise, coz theres a place with loads of spaces where a boots, comet and few other shops are.

Also it's all lit up so i though if i could make it a legal cruise, (write to the cops, and ask for a couple of decent cops to come(if there is any :lol then id get round loads of message boards find out when a good date to do it is, and charge a quid for everyone and give the money to charity. Doing it this way could lead to the cozzers alowing a legal cruise!!

But at the moment to much hassle for me to do!!
drunkenfool

13th Oct 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more stuff like that needs to be done, especially with the growing trend. A police presence would also stop the few twats around from spoiling it for everyone else, and maybe get rid of our bad name!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Charity event/cruise 24 database queries in 0.0098550 seconds