corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Could have been rich!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Could have been rich!!!
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My late aunt had in her will, and best wishes that eventually her house would be left to myself and younger sister. Her husband however, changed this once she had passed away! It was then left to my uncle.......... who might i add doesnt need another house!!! or the money for that matter!!

So, whats in the paper this week???? The house......... offers over £135,000, and my cousin says that he'll get at least 160 grand for it!!!

Kinda shit eh!
Dont know his intentions... whether he's going to share the money with the other 4 brothers (one being my dad) or not. But get the feeling he aint gonna!

[Edited on 25-09-2003 by -Aliba-]
ajscorsa

25th Sep 03 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats pish man. he shouldnt of been able to change it could of had a c20let insead of c20xe
-Aliba-

25th Sep 03 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could have had 10 of em!
the house is in dundonald..... just across from the church.

Shit happens i suppose..... at the end of the day as long as the money gets split EQUALLY among the brothers then i dont care.
ajscorsa

25th Sep 03 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you know that wont happen tho. its the same in my family my gran won 240 000 in the lottery gave all her sons 1000 quid but her daughter 2000 started big fookin fight nobody talks any more now
Tom

25th Sep 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money, source of all evil
-Aliba-

25th Sep 03 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinda hinks mines is going that way

The way the will got split was a complete joke. This uncle with the house got both of his daughters weddings payed for before it was all shared unequally!
He was/is a director at a-plant........... know what i mean!! He dont need no more money or house compared to his mansion! Greed
AndyL

25th Sep 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think it would be illegal for your uncle to change your aunts will. Unless you mean he inherited the house and then died and gave it to someone else.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Could have been rich!!! 23 database queries in 0.0108111 seconds