corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who needs a bodyshop????? Post from September!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who needs a bodyshop????? Post from September!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
27th Feb 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
ooo i love the diy brigade. when it comes to bodywork it seems everyones an expert. id love to see the finished car in person, especially in about 6 months time...

WTF is this all about baw-bag????? Bring a post up that was made about 5 months ago????? Yes, if you manage to get off your derelict island, you may well see the car in person dickhead.

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
how long has his car been liek that?

As you may see, the post was put up 5 months ago............ and has also been off road for engine repairs and so on........ for probably 4 months out of the 5!!!!!

And, the car is no longer like the pics above....... not surprising seen as the post was 5 months ago!!!!! Fanny baws.

And davey, the kit was suplied with bolts to slot in to the front and rear arches..... just a bit of trimming, and drilling and the original screws fitted fine and held it in place.

[Edited on 27-02-2004 by -Aliba-]
mav

27th Feb 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 quality quotes 'baw bag' and 'fanny baws'.not heard them for ages m8...

made me laugh.......

hows the car coming along then...?
Rob

27th Feb 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

howd you manage to get a pic of that green/yellow corsa square that kid used to work at our place know him quite well hes done the work himself but the colour is awful !
Matt H

27th Feb 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nicked it off another thread robert. next time you see him tell him he is a cunt and his car looks shite
M2RTY

27th Feb 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
howd you manage to get a pic of that green/yellow corsa square that kid used to work at our place know him quite well hes done the work himself but the colour is awful !

please say ure kidding

ive seen 7 or 8 posts on this board alone taking the piss

its been on ever board i know at least twice
STEvieXE

27th Feb 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i never replied to ur post in the other thread coz ive been offline last week. sure ill read it now. ok drew how u gonna rub fibreglass to feather in??? i worked in a bodyshop for 2 years where we worked with f/glass bodied vehicles. Yeah i dont have a clue wot im talkin about... only 4 years bodywork experience... if u wanna find out wot my works like,,, why dont u ask jason??? hes saw it many times...
STEvieXE

27th Feb 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so drew ur telling me u feather the fibreglass in smooth etc etc. and dont use filler--- BULLSHIT. ur a DIY monkey who because he can mix up fibrefill and isopon now thinks hes a fucken expert like so many other muppets...
StuartVRS

27th Feb 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by STEvieN.I.
sorry i never replied to ur post in the other thread coz ive been offline last week. sure ill read it now. ok drew how u gonna rub fibreglass to feather in??? i worked in a bodyshop for 2 years where we worked with f/glass bodied vehicles. Yeah i dont have a clue wot im talkin about... only 4 years bodywork experience... if u wanna find out wot my works like,,, why dont u ask jason??? hes saw it many times...

why would anyone ask jason anything, the bloke is a twat.
STEvieXE

27th Feb 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u think so. i used him as an example as hes the only one on this board whos seen my car at all, let alone up close...
STEvieXE

27th Feb 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheres this other post at drew coz i cangt remeber wot it was called and cant be annoyed looking anymore
StuartVRS

27th Feb 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest, i dont know what started this between you and Drew, but ive seen some of the work drew done on his old corsa and it was great. I wouldnt doubt him at all.
Marc

27th Feb 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus Drewston can drink beer whilst fibreglassing, can you?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who needs a bodyshop????? Post from September!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0114770 seconds