corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp and subs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp and subs
dirtydan

User status: Offline
21st Sep 03 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi this is the situation

I got 2 subs and 2 amps ( 1 is the sony xplod sub + amp both together) other is stealth sub and i got a fireforce 1000 amp

Song xplod power is comin from my fireforce and the rca from headunit etc.
i have my 6*9s connected to fireforce. Front spkers to headunit.

I want my second sub to connect to my fireforce amp. But when i connect it to the amp i get no bass. Mainly because i turned bass down on head unit because when i turn it up on headunit all front spkers and 6*9s become bassy which i only want for vocal. For the sony xplod i use the remote control for bass which is sweet but for the other its just simply not doing what i want.

the headunit i got is Kenood kdc-mp 6090r

Any1 got any ideas? Ta

Im a noob :s

New Poll