corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just picked up....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just picked up....
Andy

User status: Offline
20th Sep 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... my new Quaife 5-speed close ratio cluster for an F15 box They're rarer than rocking horse shit though. Quaife are out of stock and I've had loads of dealers on the trail for me... Quaife may make good products but their standards of customer service make Woolworths look like a class act.

Anyway, this time next week, should have nicely spaced ratios, better acceleration and a lovely close cut whining sound, which won't bother me cos I'm used to whining sounds from the g/f
CORSA NUT

20th Sep 03 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tiger

20th Sep 03 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you dont tell the missus that
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Sep 03 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Andy. Keep us updated
Adam-D

20th Sep 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice!
Andy

20th Sep 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have the box in by this time next week. Typical - just getting the car right as winter closes in...
vibrio
Banned

20th Sep 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
... my new Quaife 5-speed close ratio cluster for an F15 box They're rarer than rocking horse shit though. Quaife are out of stock and I've had loads of dealers on the trail for me... Quaife may make good products but their standards of customer service make Woolworths look like a class act.

Anyway, this time next week, should have nicely spaced ratios, better acceleration and a lovely close cut whining sound, which won't bother me cos I'm used to whining sounds from the g/f

She's not reading this then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just picked up.... 23 database queries in 0.0105889 seconds