corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » irsmcher airdam front for sale: Now just selling for cash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irsmcher airdam front for sale: Now just selling for cash
1.2-Ls-Corsa

User status: Offline
19th Sep 03 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay ppl i am now deciding to get rid of the irmscher front so offers are now being taken i hve one serious offer Kris TD which is at the front but i am looking for something more then money i am needing parts and am willing to give up the front bumper if someone does these parts or can get hold of some and will get them for me.

I am wanting to part exchange my:

Irmscher Airdam front 4 A complete set of electric windows to turn manual to electric and have central locking attached and a spoiler if in white would be the best

willing to give this up this comes to a total of £165 think it is a fair swap but i cant find a set of electric with central locking anywhere.

let me no by u2u or leave a message on here thanx darryl a strange request u must think but they are the things i need

[Edited on 21-09-2003 by 1.2-Ls-Corsa]
1.2-Ls-Corsa

21st Sep 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay ppl this is now going for cash anyone wanting to start bidding for quality front bumper for ur car having this front bumper is like rocking horse shit ppl u want it let me no
CopyWrite

21st Sep 03 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y dont u just sell it the kris, seein as he has made an offa.
1.2-Ls-Corsa

22nd Sep 03 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos i have u2u the man but he has not got bk to me so i am thinking it will not go through?!?!? have given him first refusal on it if he still wants it that is
Kris TD

22nd Sep 03 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » irsmcher airdam front for sale: Now just selling for cash 23 database queries in 0.0079880 seconds