corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my gran died.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my gran died.........
TOMAS

User status: Offline
19th Sep 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean banks give interest these days?? Feck me, i recieve endless credit card bollox thru the post everyday. Serious i must be the only 21 yr old with no credit history and a wad in the bank all earned the hard way, i like my corsa and doing it up but sense says not to plough cash into a bottomless pit!
Phil321

User status: Offline
19th Sep 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ELZ_Sri
I got quotes for a mini cooper when I got to 21 with 4 years NCD in my own name. Some wouldn't touch me. Those that would wanted over 2K and insisted I fitted a tracker!

Unlucky mate. For me, 20, 1yr NCB, brand new 14k Cooper, all the extras declared etc its £670 Cover starts a week today and I pick it up Saturday

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my gran died......... 23 database queries in 0.0268788 seconds