corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What Shall I Do...............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What Shall I Do...............
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
17th Sep 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My insurance runs out next month on the 9th Oct. However, i made a claim around 30/10/2000 and its due to expire next month so that i wouldnt have to tell me insurance companies i had a accident. Is it worth just renewing the policy and tell them that i havent had a claim in the last 3 years ???? Most insurance companies only wanna know whether you have had any claims within the last 3 years so im still deciding on the decision. I think a previous claim would add an extra £100 on the policy. shall i jus risk it and not notify them of my claim i mean its only a few days???
Marc

17th Sep 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont tell em
Happy_2008

17th Sep 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me thinking that as well
Mistamist

17th Sep 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No dont lie cos they will butt fuck you if you have a splosh next year, they may not tell you they know but they definately know!! its all on a national computer database. every company is part of the General Insurance Standards Council which stops fraud. what you should do is wait for a few weeks till you are out of your 3 year period and then get insured. then you have covered your ass!!
Happy_2008

17th Sep 03 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tryin to find a insurance company that will insure me for a month but no luck at the mo!!!!!!!!!
AndyL

17th Sep 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to tell them. If you dont and anything happens, they will know and will invalidate your insurance.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What Shall I Do............... 23 database queries in 0.0098360 seconds