corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cabriolet's - Cheap with cheap insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cabriolet's - Cheap with cheap insurance
Daimo B

User status: Offline
16th Sep 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only thought they done the 8v GTE convertable, but was recently informed they came with the 16v for a limited time.
wacko corsaboy

16th Sep 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ya learn something new everyday cause i thought that too, didnt think they made the 16v cause the body wouldnt have been strong enough...
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Sep 03 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pick of the cheap converts is an Astra Exclusive, 2 litre 8v (you sure about 16v Daimo?), Caribic Blue, spokey rims, electric hood and windows, GTE front bumper and they're all numbered on the B pillar.
ainsley_brader

16th Sep 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ford never did an RST cabriolet

Pick of the bunch for me is the Rover 216 as its honda engine!

Also did a Rover 214 16v!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cabriolet's - Cheap with cheap insurance 23 database queries in 0.0094450 seconds