corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Alarms?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Alarms?
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
13th Sep 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am after buying a car alarm as my car keeps gettin broken into and damaged. i wudnt mind the toad alarm for about 170quid fitted but u used to be able to get talking alarms or at least ones that bleep wen u go near it. have they stopped making these, is there anywer on the net i can find them?

cheers
Neshol

13th Sep 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get a talking one lol. Think the feature to look for if you want it to beep is "proximity sensor"?
leeshez

13th Sep 03 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try alan price on barbra castle way
L33 LEG
Banned

13th Sep 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leeshez
Try alan price on barbra castle way

do they just sell the leading alarms cos a shop told me u cant buy them anymore, so im after i shop that does simply. ie. 2nd hand. do u think ebay may have them. i cnt see how they can just stop making them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Alarms? 23 database queries in 0.0087061 seconds