corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to people that have actually owned a modified car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author to people that have actually owned a modified car
stubbsy

User status: Offline
13th Sep 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i got all my body work done i vurtually lived at work for a couple of months, was doing 65 hour weeks when should only be 37hours, fucked me up abit though so only do it when i really want something. dont drink or smoke either
Neshol

13th Sep 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm well I love my car and have loads of plans for it, but I still go out wiv my m8s n stuff, just work a lot to make up for it. Car alarm has maxed my 1250 overdraft tho so thats kinda stoppin me goin out.
bluecorsaSXi

13th Sep 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomcorsa
i work so i split it between goin out and doin car therefore my car aint the bollox but its gettin there

thats wot ive done, but i have still managed to max my 2400 limit on my credit card in the last 6 months!!!
Adam-D

13th Sep 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope my sunstrip isnt too bad?
it dont have "motorsport" written on it

my eyes are sensitive to the sun
so it helps.
stubbsy

13th Sep 03 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could also get some sunglasses
antonOO2

13th Sep 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you social life does have to suffer ,just have to sacrifice it though .i love cars so it was a fairly easy choice ,plus i dnt drink or smoke anyway.i do go out but not that often tend to see mates more for footy and stuff lke that, that dnt cost ,they love me car though and think deepdown they wish they had saved instead
wainey

13th Sep 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy stuff as and when i want it, the car gets its fair share but i do too, u shouldnt give up your social life entirely to support your car, i lost my girlfriend by staying in spendin money on my car, i learnt the hard way and now go out and do stuff i didnt do with her, but now she stays in with her new boyf while im out doin whateva i want and she hates it
BabyBlade

13th Sep 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah know what u guys mean. Think i'm ok, best mate came round now to see me before he went out, and the mrs likes staying in although she knows she can go out if she wants - like tonight pickin her up later on tonight so we both win really
Lisa

13th Sep 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

save up and do all the mods yourself as labour is the most expensive thing when you do stuff
Tim
Site Administrator

13th Sep 03 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just don't waste ya money. Don't spend stupid amounts when going out, cos ya never remember it then anyway

About the whole modified/boy racer thing -- the best mod's I have EVER done to my car are either handling, braking or power related. The bodykit looks nice but nothing is more satisfying than a better performing car...
vibrio
Banned

13th Sep 03 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Just don't waste ya money. Don't spend stupid amounts when going out, cos ya never remember it then anyway

About the whole modified/boy racer thing -- the best mod's I have EVER done to my car are either handling, braking, power related or the extra 2 doors. The bodykit looks nice but nothing is more satisfying than a better performing car...

hitman2k

13th Sep 03 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim

About the whole modified/boy racer thing -- the best mod's I have EVER done to my car are either handling, braking or power related. The bodykit looks nice but nothing is more satisfying than a better performing car...

Lo m8 likeing ur 5 door corsa what kits on it and where u get it from?
wayne hiscock

14th Sep 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only go out at 10pm on a weeknite therefor spend only petrol.

weekends i usually out - its just will power really.

oh im also in shite loads of debt
M2RTY

14th Sep 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i save my money wisely and dont get anything on credit
Faye_2003

14th Sep 03 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a helpful sybling

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to people that have actually owned a modified car 23 database queries in 0.0115628 seconds