corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » handbrake light came on round corner!!!!why??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author handbrake light came on round corner!!!!why??
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
4th Sep 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i noticed last nite as i came home on my usual route doing my usual speed that the handbake light came on for 2-3 seconds as i took a turn sharp turn fast!!! why did it come on, is it a problem??
how can i fix it??
my handbrake cable was tightend on its last service so its only about 3 clicks and its fully locked, if this helps
M4tt

4th Sep 03 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either your brake fluid is low, or your front pads are getting low.
FLYING CORSA

4th Sep 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you pulled the handbrake on when you went round the bend?

.....just a suggestion
MoNkEy MaGiC

4th Sep 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i didnt pull handbake at all, actually guys my brake fluid is on the minimum level!!! and ive noticed my the brakes are a little squeaky lately too not sure if its the front or back though!!
but would the brake fluid cause the handbrake light to come on round sharp fast corners??
stuyw

4th Sep 03 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes m8 - nearly always low brake fluid is low when this happens. fill it up n job done

New Poll