corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trax info neede asap!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trax info neede asap!!
Daimo B

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited trax is such a cool show. Bring comfy trainers, a few drinks (As if its warm u'll need em), and a chair, so after u've looked round u can sit on the bank watching the cars go round.
CORSA NUT

2nd Sep 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame it looks like it's gonna piss doon
Trotty

2nd Sep 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets hope not!
Adam

2nd Sep 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do we get track time still? or a refund?

[Edited on 03-09-2003 by Trotty]
Icy

2nd Sep 03 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo B

3rd Sep 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weather reports are meant to be good for the weekend. Its getting warmer as predictied, and not seen no rain around here for a few days.

IM sure it will be fine. Not taking the car out on track if its raining or wet anyway. May loose my money, but then i'll keep my car entact.
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Sep 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Weather reports are meant to be good for the weekend. Its getting warmer as predictied, and not seen no rain around here for a few days.

IM sure it will be fine. Not taking the car out on track if its raining or wet anyway. May loose my money, but then i'll keep my car entact.

yeh i heard its suposed to be good weather also!

when we were at Billing in july this year the weather was shit hot! was so hot wer kinda got sun stroke lol
Jill
Premium Member

3rd Sep 03 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
i got a room at the watford gap (?!) Travel inn. Woman sed it was between junction 17 and 16 of m1.

wat time u ppl think i shud have my car down to traxx? as its on the vxl sports car club stand.

Alright fella! If it's any use to u I know that the Aylesbury Travel Inn still has rooms available- there's lots of people going to Trax who are staying here (and the car park has good cctv too ), plus it's right next door to where I work! The no is 01296 330424 if ur interested and it's 40mins from Silverstone. Hope this helps!

Ur showing with VxlSCC-regional or normal display? Make sure u come and say hi to us whatever cos I'm showing with them too!

JILL

[Edited on 03-09-2003 by Jill]
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Sep 03 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i alread ygot a room booked at the watford gap sevices and hav been told its only like 15-20 mile at most away from silverstone./

i'm on the main vxl scc car stand.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trax info neede asap!! 23 database queries in 0.0108600 seconds