corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!! HELP ITS GETTIN DARK!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!! HELP ITS GETTIN DARK!!
dave17

User status: Offline
30th Aug 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried meshing my standard 96 bumper brille. cut out the t bar and it has left huge holes! tried meshing it so it runs accross the bottom part of the grille, then folds over at the front and the goes ap across the car?! understand that? but it didnt work! now i have huge holes and no way of covering it up with the mesh! any ideas or pics on how u did urs? im desperate!
Kris TD

30th Aug 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://groups.msn.com/krispringle/exterior.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=17

you have to bridge the gaps with fibreglass, smooth it all then spray it up. takes a while but looks a million times better.
DaveB

30th Aug 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You make it sound like your car wont run or something ; you've only got some small holes in your bumper !!!
Kris TD

30th Aug 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, but i had some big ones when i cut the grill out, i had too bridge them with fibreglass etc.. above is the finnished product, the only holes you can see are where i lost the rubber strip.

[Edited on 30-08-2003 by Kris TD]
Kris TD

30th Aug 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://groups.msn.com/markpringle/carmods.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=62

look at this one, this is where there were a couple of smaller holes on the bottom grill, had to fill them in, also did the bottom holes and is now sprayed up red and on my bros corsa.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!! HELP ITS GETTIN DARK!! 23 database queries in 0.0084572 seconds