corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CORSA C SMOOTH BOOT?? HELP ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C SMOOTH BOOT?? HELP ??
ROBSTA

User status: Offline
29th Aug 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HAS ANYONE DONE IT THEMSELVES?
SMOOTHING IT IS FINE IT JUST CAN YOU SET UP A PULL RELEASE TO OPEN IT???
I DONT REALLY WANT A SOLENOID COS IVE HEARD THEY BURN OUT THEN YOUR REALLY STUCK

ANY HELP PLEASE GUYS???????????
Fraser Young

29th Aug 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh... Manual release is piss easy jus remove the lock an all that, hace to fold down rear seats to open it...
Not really stuck with solenoids unless u have smoothed handles too... Then u have to break in like i did the other night... lol
R Lee

29th Aug 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it easy to get your boot smoothed then? i might get my local to do it for me... what are the options for opening the boot? i use it quite often you see and i dont want to climb to the back seats every time to juyst open it
glasgow_corsa_c

29th Aug 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ROBSTA
HAS ANYONE DONE IT THEMSELVES?
SMOOTHING IT IS FINE IT JUST CAN YOU SET UP A PULL RELEASE TO OPEN IT???
I DONT REALLY WANT A SOLENOID COS IVE HEARD THEY BURN OUT THEN YOUR REALLY STUCK

ANY HELP PLEASE GUYS???????????

get a blody solenoid!!

i got a really good one fitted and hoooked up to my alarm for 50 bucks on my corsa c

New Poll