corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Thieving scum

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thieving scum
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
   28th Aug 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got up this morning to me motor non the wiser that I was a set of chrome look dust caps missing, went to me mates who noticed straight away that they had been pinched, I would'nt care but me mam and dad bought me them for christmas and they cost a bit for dust caps anyway and it just p!sses me off the fact that you can't have anything without some thieving scum taking something. Anyway came in from me mates tonight and me Dad told me that the next door neighbour saw the thieving pikie tw@ts at me car checking me rims out till the neighbour shouted out the window so luckily for me the did not have a go at me wheels, being paranoid or safe I am going to purchase a set of wheel locing nuts to add to me set I have already to make it harder for the b@strds should they decide to come back, regards Paul...
Blade_sri

29th Aug 03 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastards!!!

playing play last nite and 2 lads came over, put money down and the other lad tryed to walk off with me pint! told him,he said it was his,so im banned out the white house in loftus now,cos i hit him! sella fighting mans drink
chillout

30th Aug 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had sum1 nick my dust caps once but they only decided to nick to i woz like wots the point???
Karnage Corsa

30th Aug 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Front tyre and back tyre for some pikies bike probably mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Thieving scum 24 database queries in 0.0073462 seconds