corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anti flash plate - needed!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anti flash plate - needed!!
nik

User status: Offline
11th Sep 03 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody's preaching. Yes I speed, I'm sure everyone does. However I won't just fake plates etc, If I got caughty I'd be very annoyed but only with myself. Shit happens get over it! points isn't the worse thing in the world...
pug306boy

11th Sep 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GoldPenguin
i thought that those plates can still be read by the police anyway?
dont they use special filters that they can still make out what the plate is?

I've heard this too in fact i'm sure i saw it on a documentary once, and they showed it by putting cling film or summat over the plate and a normal pic u couldn't read it but once they played with it for a bit they could read it.

i agree with most on here just dont speed when goin past cameras, u know it makes sense.
corsa-sxi

11th Sep 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will a snooper 715 detect everything..even newest police lasers..specs..gatos..truvelos..
Romford Astra

12th Sep 03 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everytime something new comes out for the public, the police get something better before its even come out....because the police have access to whats coming out.....

Everyone does speed, but if you get caught you should take the punishment, if everyone went around speeding there would be a shite load more crashes and fatals.........whos would get the blame.............certainly not the drivers cos youd all moan even more!!!

do the crime.....do the time!
barry_kellett99

12th Sep 03 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone else think that a camera hiding behind a tree is funny? I didnt know cameras could hide, and doesnt the tree block the cameras view?!
vibrio
Banned

12th Sep 03 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find hinding a bit naughtly but then you should not be speeding in the first place. It's like those dirty cops used DNA fingerprinting to catch the killer. imagine that
jdnet2001

12th Sep 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the snooper 715 is uk spec so yes it will, it also does ku band which is 1 of the main 1 used, search on google for snooper 715 reviews.
I think u will like it for the price
R Lee

12th Sep 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have one of them...
look in my garage.
it works but i dont even pay attention to it anymore because i hardly speed now... too mature for that (i think)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anti flash plate - needed!! 23 database queries in 0.0116532 seconds