corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got pulled & breathalised at Southend tonight .............

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got pulled & breathalised at Southend tonight .............
Nath

User status: Offline
25th Aug 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was that shortly after u saw me? I think i may have seen that alfa. Did it have a big alloy rear wing and was red? Some homo in a standard 1.2 black punto kept pulling away from me everytime i went to overtake. So i'd pull back in again only for him to slow to about 45, 50mph. What a prick!! In the end i just booted past him as i knew he'd never keep up.
Andy Stocker

25th Aug 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big alloy rear wing yip & there was a black Fiesta with him with green neons????
Nath

25th Aug 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i saw them both. That fiesta was annoying me to. Did the same as what the punto was doing. Even though both are slower than what i drive.
Andy Stocker

25th Aug 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the M25 the Fiesta slowed right down in the middle lane, then the Alpha blocked me by staying in the fast lane so I chucked it into 3rd & undertook the nobbers through the 2nd tunnel on the way home ( Enfield turn off I think).
Annoying twits

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got pulled & breathalised at Southend tonight ............. 23 database queries in 0.0080400 seconds