corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » A GOOD GRILLING!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A GOOD GRILLING!!!
calidus

User status: Offline
   22nd Aug 03 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK OK OK- I apologise in advance for cheesey headerline, but Im considering getting or making a grille for my corsa B SXi, I drove round for a bit with no grille, the car looked mean, but was not quite all there if u know wot I mean lol, I am thinking bout gettin an FK automotive one, but was wondering if theres any more alternatives other than the lexmaul,kamei, irmscher and steinmetz ones, or how u lot have got on making your own- please help me-thanks in advance!
mike16v

22nd Aug 03 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you have named all the off the shelf 1s there m8
calidus

24th Aug 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh!

New Poll