corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mongoose exhaust on reiger rear probs..........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mongoose exhaust on reiger rear probs..........
Dave Hay

User status: Offline
20th Aug 03 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just fitted my stainless steel mongoose backback onto my cosra b 1.4 16v

i also have a fingreglass copy of a reiger rear bumper and the exhaust doesnt sit too well on it.... kinda leans on it so its gonna melt it

anyone had any probs with there backbox and reiger rear??? how did you solve it??

ive played around twisting it and that but theres not a lot of room to play with as it gets awful close to suspension.... and if i pull the exhuast up any higher it bangs of the rear metal of car.....

anyone offer and advice/help??? ill be going back out to have a play in the morning but i really dont wanna have to chop bumper

cheers.
Xs

20th Aug 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep ive got the reiger fiberglass copy aswell and a magnex 6x4....

the bodyshop had trouble fitting mine aswell... they ended up cuttining a bit of metal from my car to make it fit and raise the zorst...only prob is it rattles against the actual car sumtimes,,
by the sounds of it ur zorst sticks out to the side a bit ? my magnex is straight so it wasnt much of a problem
Dave Hay

20th Aug 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it sits straight out back. well very slights angled.
Dave Hay

21st Aug 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
S21NMP

22nd Aug 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the Reiger copy, just had a Rage backbox fitted and had to have some mods done as it was knocking on the suspension... They just tied a rubber piece onto the suspension so that it didn't knock...

[Edited on 22-08-2003 by S21NMP]

New Poll