corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wat should i do???

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wat should i do???
Craig6682

User status: Offline
16th Aug 03 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
I don't care what people say, kissing someone else or shagging them amounts to the same thing for me - cheating.

If a person does that sort of thing, it's usually because they are bored with their current relationship, and such like.

I personally don't believe in second chances, I would just dump her and move on, even though it would be painful for both people.

I think you are a bit harsh. Maybe i'm just to stupid though. I have gotta say this, i would never cheat on a girlfriend; i can't say my girl friend as i don't have one, if you know what i mean.
Ben
Banned

16th Aug 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is it harsh , in theses circumstances i think what i sed wud be best but any other i wud tell em where to go!
kinkycorsa

16th Aug 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it would be difficult to forgive and forget cuz any row and u wud just throw it bak in her face but fair play if u can do that.

Trust is a very important thing in any relationship without it you don't have much at all > make a wise decision.

I wud say drunk or not most ppl know what they are doing.
Craig6682

16th Aug 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kinkycorsa
i think it would be difficult to forgive and forget cuz any row and u wud just throw it bak in her face but fair play if u can do that.

Trust is a very important thing in any relationship without it you don't have much at all > make a wise decision.

I wud say drunk or not most ppl know what they are doing.

You have a point there but... I think if you really, really love someone then you can forgive but i don't think you can EVER forget. It was only two kisses at the end of the day.
cdcool1

16th Aug 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint read what every1 else has put, but if she was as serious about u as it sounds like you are about her, then she wouldn't have done it.

it never works after some1 has cheated and been found out. trust me. you just keep thinkin about it, maybe not straight away, but after a while you will. just cut your losses, fuck her off, and have fun!

if i was in your position, i would finnish her, just ignore her when she keeps foning, and go round and kick shit out of the lad. makes you feel so much better, then just get on with your life! theres always another lass waiting to take her place
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Aug 03 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys...
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Aug 03 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok we talked for a bit and came to this conclusion, i told her to her face that i didnt trust her as much n e more, which she got upset about. and i told her that she had to gain my trust again, i also told her that if she comes home that pissed again i will only think of the worse, so i said to her she can go out, but as long as she doesnt come home pissed as she was b4 then ill start to trust her more, i also said that if i find out she has done it before shes outa my life!
Craig6682

16th Aug 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
ok we talked for a bit and came to this conclusion, i told her to her face that i didnt trust her as much n e more, which she got upset about. and i told her that she had to gain my trust again, i also told her that if she comes home that pissed again i will only think of the worse, so i said to her she can go out, but as long as she doesnt come home pissed as she was b4 then ill start to trust her more, i also said that if i find out she has done it before shes outa my life!

Good Luck

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wat should i do??? 23 database queries in 0.0113029 seconds