corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » any 1 help me out with a solenoid kit for me boot ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any 1 help me out with a solenoid kit for me boot ?
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
9th Aug 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to know where to go to purchase one and if any 1 could give me a hand I would be most grateful, I live in the Stoxkton area not exactly sure if theres many of us round here on here but I have started to see an increasded amount of kitted up corsas in my area lately. The car has been kitted up now for about a month and the boot has been totally smoothed and I cant get in without moving the seats which is sooo annoying, I have heard it aint too hard but I am sh!te with this kinda stuff so if anyones done it and fancies a tenner or something let me know cheers, Paul...
Drew
Banned

9th Aug 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scrapyard
boot of a mk3 fezzy
remove
job done, thats wot i used on mine
Karnage Corsa

9th Aug 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mk3 Fezzy whats that short for and how does it work? cheers Drew fancy fitting it for me?
Drew
Banned

9th Aug 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mk3 fiesta
work - earth and live with switch in it

fitting it - erm no
Karnage Corsa

9th Aug 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate cheers anyway thanks for the help, regards Paul...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » any 1 help me out with a solenoid kit for me boot ? 24 database queries in 0.0107622 seconds