corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WORST DAY OF MY LIFE
T2NY X

User status: Offline
5th Aug 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin hell. i jus woke up and my brother came into the room and sed he rang the police officer that was at the scene. he sed that the guys statement was took and he was quouted to say he wasnt concentrating. so that puts him to blame and the officer sed we are prosecuting him. he also sed u jus call his insurance and claim. but the thing is. i dont kno it and i dont know his full name! and i cant ask him. i did not say anything bout racinmg coz i dont see the point now. thanks for the positive feedback ppl. and my front bumper is abit fucked from the side gash so i am gettin the panique front 2moro and wen it comes i will fit it! so it aint all bad in the end of the day
Sooty
Banned

5th Aug 03 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work with the police mate
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Aug 03 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by T2NY X
i dont kno it and i dont know his full name! and i cant ask him.
Ask him and claim or don't and pay for it yourself.
Foz

5th Aug 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask the police to give you his information.
T2NY X

5th Aug 03 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the police are gone give me the information i think. if not then my claims department get it from the police. i aint contactin him as i dont kno where he lives, i dont have his number. so wot do u want me to do? patrol the streets and find him?
got 2 pedestrian witnesses numbers also. they gave a stateent to the police and if i wanted more witneses i can jus go back to the street and knock on the doors of the ppl that came running out

[Edited on 05-08-2003 by T2NY X]
Tam the diesel man

5th Aug 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was just thinkin, what if they ask you why you didn't look in your mirrors when you indicated/ turned.
T2NY X

5th Aug 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they didnt, i told them purposely that i clearly indicated but i didnt say i looked in the mirrors

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WORST DAY OF MY LIFE 23 database queries in 0.0123620 seconds