corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear dampers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear dampers
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Aug 03 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa 1.4 16v sport an the back end is gettin bouncy, i guess its the dampers, i will now buy a fill suspension kit, but dont want it to be really hard, do loadsa motorway miles an stuff! what kit do ppl recoment, i want it lowered i have 15" et49 whels on!
Blazer

1st Aug 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmax
Dave Hay

2nd Aug 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmax is a bit rough......

buy some adjustable dampers, although u gotta take the dampers out of car to adjust the rear settings.,....

koni,fk or if u got plenty of cash get bilsteens.
broster
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im willin to mix an match dampers an springs, are elbich springs any good, the more expencive of the two tyoes they do, bout £100? an what dampers wood ppl suggest, i want adjustables really, plz help as new suspension needed asap!
Greasemonkey

4th Aug 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get koni dampers matey, they are pretty good. as for springs elbich springs are good but only lower your car about 25mm which is a bit pants. If you get a kit at least you know the springs are matched to the dampers
broster
Premium Member

5th Aug 03 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv gone from koni dampers, will be orderin them 2moz from pvd, will have a look at the springs soonm, the eibach ones lower 20mm for the pro-kit an the sportline are 45-50mm
moddedcorsa

5th Aug 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id recomend FK suspension kits, great ride, not hard, good handling over std, and good value for money, give PVD a ring, they usually have deals etc
broster
Premium Member

5th Aug 03 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont want fk to be honest, dunno why but i dont! an a few ppl at work have recommended the koni dampers, will give them a go!
broster
Premium Member

5th Aug 03 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, joff has made me change my mind, am goin for the fk coil overs!

New Poll