corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » IMMACULATE BLACK T REG SXI FOR SALE - £3750!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IMMACULATE BLACK T REG SXI FOR SALE - £3750!!
MattyB

User status: Offline
18th Aug 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am currently lookin for a car. I was originally lookin for a corsa sport.

Now mate, please have a look, there are MINT condition 1.4 Sport on a 98 and 99 plates going for £3500 with air con etc. Who in their right mind would buy a lower spec car for more money??

In fact, if i were lookin for an SXi, i would have research and seen that recommended price is around £3600. There fore i would not pay any more than that, as cars usually go for LESS than that price anyway.

I also would not buy a car that is lowered, has alloys and generally looks "boy racified" (whether ur a good driver or not)

Mods do not earn their money back when u come to sell. I recommend u take all mods off, sell the parts for quite a few £££, then put your car up for £3300 and get a nice quick sale.

Matt
sxi boy

18th Aug 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup - worth £3600 standard (standard alloys, standard tape player stereo)

but for a little extra the buyer can have nicer wheels, a 6 disc kenwood stereo and a small install

also - there are sxi's on the auto trader priced the same as mine

like i sed im open to offers
sxi boy

18th Aug 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also: all the corsa sports that are on the auto trader for similar prices are older cars with higher miles

most are P-R reg cars with over 40k miles

[Edited on 18-08-2003 by sxi boy]
MattyB

18th Aug 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah coz i was lookin to buy a 1.4 16v sport in brocade yellow, and 2 weeks ago there were 3 on there. One S-reg, and the other 2 T reg. All with full electrics and 2 with air con. None of them were more than £3499.

Just depends on the market at the time, and unless another young person wants it (not much £££), they aint gonna want the rims etc........u find that kinda stuff out once u start driving/moddin etc

Well thats my opinion. All the best.

Matt
sxi boy

18th Aug 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just looked on AT website: did a national search and the majority of 1.4 sports that were up for £3500 were P-R reg and there were very few S-T reg ones near that price

ive priced my car in accordance with parkers.co.uk it is low mies for it age and it in mint condition

any probs then plz u2u rather than post as this thread is supposed to be helping me sell my car

MattyB

18th Aug 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry dude wasnt tryin to lose ya a sale at all.

IMO the car looks mint, very well looked after!! I would probably pay the extra for the rims etc Keep at it, and u'll shift it in no time!

Matt
sxi boy

19th Aug 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
sxi boy

19th Aug 03 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
sxi boy

21st Aug 03 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bummmmmmmmmmmp

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » IMMACULATE BLACK T REG SXI FOR SALE - £3750!! 23 database queries in 0.0124660 seconds