corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PPL Who've been Newquay PLEASE HELP

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PPL Who've been Newquay PLEASE HELP
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly? if thats the case then we'll definately go. Is that the club 18-30's one?
Red_SXi

29th Jul 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also its a 5 hour drive for me, i wouldnt be too happy if i turned up and they told me to fuk off
infinitycorsa

29th Jul 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man its the one at smugglers haven about 3 mile from the centre of newquay.......if ya do go out use the taxis as its a good walk....there cheap if theres a few of u

give em a bell b4 ya go shouldnt be a prob..

its around 4 hrs for me to lol

[Edited on 29-07-2003 by infinitycorsa]
Red_SXi

29th Jul 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool i'm gonna ring em tomorrow
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jul 03 at 03:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed at Smugglers, and got deposits back no worries at all. Just give the caravan the once over when you arrive and report everything that's up with it and don't break anything while you're there.

Have a good one
Red_SXi

30th Jul 03 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like we're camping when we get there, i don't give a sh|t as long as i get an easy shag

Thanks for the replies guys, if anyone else wants to help me then feel free...........
Red_SXi

2nd Aug 03 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All sorted now guys, booked a caravan for me and 6 of my boy mates, and another caravan for 8 of my girl mates. Gonna be cool. And infinity corsa probably see you there too

Now, can anyone tell me what clubs are the best to go to?

Cheers
Rob H

2nd Aug 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi

Now, can anyone tell me what clubs are the best to go to?

Cheers

Went to "The Beach" nightclub, and that was good, Sailors is meant to be good too, Springbok is a bar, but has a big dancefloor, and good music, so its practically a club(Monday nights £1 a drink, and £3 entry ), Berties nightclub is shite as it looks dodgy inside and smells funny , but Berties Bar is cool (loads of pool tables and video screens to keep you amused). That was pretty much all the places i went too, except a few other pubs in the town.

Oh, and if you stop at smugglers, Powerhouse (on site club open till about 2:30) is always fun when your off your face .
Dan-P

2nd Aug 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Looks like we're camping when we get there, i don't give a sh|t as long as i get an easy shag

Seeing as I've met the sluts your taking even you shouldn't have a problem!!

Btw Im amazed you let ghey James along, personally I would never share with someone who openly admits to being ghey and is constantly on the look out for a 'easy shag'
corsa5dr

3rd Aug 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got back
Dont take a low car to sunnyside, the entrance road is the worst road for potholes in the world. Ever.
Caravans are shit too, try Monkey tree caravan site, or a hotel/b + b thingy.

Was a nice corsa C wh'od obviously smacked his front on that road, bet he was well annoyed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PPL Who've been Newquay PLEASE HELP 23 database queries in 0.0089669 seconds