corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Harmon Kardon

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Harmon Kardon
Phil321

User status: Offline
28th Jul 03 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could anyone tell me anything about this brand? I have just ordered a new Mini and am now considering upgrading to a Harmon Kardon system. It costs £555 to upgrade fro a stock tape player to a CD player with a BOOST upgrade (not entirely certain what this is) and I think its a six speaker Harmon Kardon system. I know their systems are found in a lot of 'prestige' cars, but is it worth the money. Is their stuff good basically?
Phil321

28th Jul 03 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam
Premium Member

28th Jul 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harman Kardon are very good mate! They are part of JBL (at least they were last time I checked!).
si_reading

28th Jul 03 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harmon Kardon speakers are sh*t hot mate, really good sound quality! I got some Harmon Kardon speakers for my PC and they sound mint!
Phil321

28th Jul 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet, looks like I might have to go for them. Only really after sound quality anyways
Dr Pepper

28th Jul 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harmon kardon are good, but bmw are overcharging you by 200-300 squid- go somewhere else mate- for the price of harmon kardon in my mini im getting proffesional boot build done
Jatinder

28th Jul 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got Harmon Kardon speaker on my computer, they seem alrite, didnt happen to post this on car audio direct did you coz there a thread in the forum
Phil321

28th Jul 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, that was me too Trying to get many opinions. Many seem to suggest its the mutz nutz
Phil321

28th Jul 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
harmon kardon are good, but bmw are overcharging you by 200-300 squid- go somewhere else mate- for the price of harmon kardon in my mini im getting proffesional boot build done

Yea, its only 350 though for the speaker upgrade. I just want something factory fit though that won't detract from the interior. I have ordered the car now, ended up going to Chilli Red/black, black/red leather, 17s, tints, Chilli pack (spoiler, sports seats, sports suspension plus etc) and air con. Can't wait. Should arrive third week in Sept but could be beginning of October. Whens yours coming?

[Edited on 28-07-2003 by Phil321]
Munchie

28th Jul 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lexus use harmon kardon in there Ls430's now. check there site...boss

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Harmon Kardon 23 database queries in 0.0119870 seconds