corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just watched possibly the worst film ever!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just watched possibly the worst film ever!!!
Paul_J

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just watching a film on itv called "Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Movie" ... omfg! it was so shit.

It was so low budget, it was about this scientist that had put a man on a space ship with 2 robots that looked like they were made out of cardboard boxes. The scientist was testing them on what film when watched would make them roll over and die from being so crap.

So you see em walking around a fake space ship then 1 of the robots uses a pickaxe on the side of the ship and makes a hole so they put a hat to cover the hole??? (wtf)

then the scientist says 'go watch a film' and you see a silouete of the 3 of them sitting in a cinema and some dodgy old film comes up. All the way through watching this film they just keep making stupid comments. Like someone comes into the scene and they say 'jerkoff' and make 'fart noises'. They would also for example speak as the characters in the film like as 1 of the blokes goes 'Karl' they would shout 'I love you' or say 'is that your hand on my leg' ...This goes on for about an hour!

The film is basically an old film that has these losers commenting about it all the time, then they even comment about their own credits at the end of it.

I was honestly thinking 'Why was this film made!' - who sat down and thought 'this would make a bloody good film'

Those of you with a decent connection could probably find it on kazaa or something - trust me, if you see this you'll know what I mean!

Oh yeh this film was made in 1996!!! I could understand the shitness if it was made in 1964 but its a fairly modern film! what a waste of time/money - bet it went straight to video.

Paul J

[Edited on 23-07-2003 by Paul_J]
Icy

24th Jul 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only read haf ^
got bored as much as d film
saw bits of it robots looks like where made on blue peter
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

24th Jul 03 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see the discussion in OffDay
Tommy

24th Jul 03 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was fuking funny u obviously dont like that sort of film then m8
pug306boy

24th Jul 03 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw that i dont think it was the film but the comments that were being made by the robots that were funny sort of beavis and butthead esque satire
jo_corsa

24th Jul 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well dont watch Solaris then ok
Ben
Banned

24th Jul 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dint read the essay , if the film was shit u shud of just sed Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Movie" wa shite!

rather than a 1000 word essay!
Blade_sri

24th Jul 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no "the hulk" is the crapest ever!
ross9000

24th Jul 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that film was funny as fuck man
kenny2many

25th Jul 03 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres 1 robot i made earlier.

u can make a robot 2, u just need a fairly liquid bottle some sticky back plastic and pva glue kids!

u want some fun????

ghostbusters website has a section where they rate ppl who have made proton packs!

ha ha ha ha hah ha ah ah ah ah !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just watched possibly the worst film ever!!! 23 database queries in 0.0213480 seconds