corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i got in uni

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i got in uni
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jul 03 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cavey he ahs to everyday neway for work - bentley in Crewe

if nething he will probably spend less time in crewe-the hole- that he does at the mo
jaffa

24th Jul 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i said earlier congrats
MarkM

24th Jul 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im doing LAW at Liverpool University (its the best one in liverpool better than John Moores Uni)

stubbsy

25th Jul 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i have to go to crewe everyday as it is, realy depresses me driving through, at least the uni is on the outskirts so not to bad, whats your mums name jmc???
jm960326

25th Jul 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sue Jepson. works as I said in sport science department Alsager. Know quite a few people there aswell, got my staff sticker in my car so can park there if want to. You work at Bentley too, have a friend who works there, quite high up, dont know what he does. He's just had a TT as his new car off them anyway, Chris Reece his name is.
stubbsy

28th Jul 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know him, yeah you can get them on the car scheme that they run there, cheapest is £150 a month n go up to £180 a month for the 225 bhp 1

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i got in uni 23 database queries in 0.0102460 seconds