corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corbeau carrera bucket recliners?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corbeau carrera bucket recliners?
mike_southside

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one with these seats what do u think of them, are they comfortable? not to cramped etc.
what do u think of this deal :- 250 pounds for these 2 seats with frame adapters. the only thing wrong is were it has corbeau writen in the seats is on is white and on is black. also the guy said that u will sit a little higher with these adapters, is it by much?

cheers
mike
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

22nd Jul 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got these in my car and wud recomend them, i found i sit the perfect height although when i first got mine they were tight but loosened up coz they were brand new. dunno wot u mean about the black and white????
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Jul 03 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got them - theyre fine as long as ur not oversized, the bolsters at teh side are tight, which is good for me, holds me perfectly in place, u dont move in the seats at all

I regularly have to make a 400 miles or so round trip from uni and Ive never found a comfier seat my mum and dad have audis - which won the design award for the most comfortable seat - but since I got my carreras I havnt been able to get comfy in the Audi - Corbeau all the way

as for the adaptors, my seat wasnt much higher than standard ones, but I had to change the wheels cause the truck sized standard one rubbed on my legs,

think what u mean by the black white is that the logos on the seats differ, on the right it is black and on the left seat it is white or vice versa........ get a really good black fine line marker-4mm tip and use it to colour it in, making sure u dont slip and u wont notice I shouldnt imagine
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Jul 03 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and when ur saving £150 over the rrp is it really that important
Kenni

22nd Jul 03 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont sit that much higher, tho my drivers seat is height adjustable.

The only down side is the cloth is sh1t. Even if the material is new and you use plain cleanwater to clean it, it would leave a water mark/stain on the material when dry. pretty cr4p. Nice comfy seats.
Kenni

22nd Jul 03 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my seats from halfords for £300 a pair and they retail for £220 each. Think they fcuked up some where
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

22nd Jul 03 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky or wot LOL i paid bout £550 in total for subframes aswell. Wot screen is that u got in ur car kenni? looks good!
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jul 03 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid ab out same as kenni with the subframes - infact I got them a week b4 he did, but from somewhere else
Kenni

23rd Jul 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I paid ab out same as kenni with the subframes - infact I got them a week b4 he did, but from somewhere else

New Poll