corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I need to write a job reference but don't know how???????????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I need to write a job reference but don't know how???????????
scrap

User status: Offline
   22nd Jul 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A good friend of mine has asked me if I will write him a job reference, not saying they have worked with me. just a personal one. Saying they are trustworthy etc.

The trouble is I don't really know where to start, and i don't know how to set it out.

Does any1 know???
Daimo B

22nd Jul 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just state how u have know the individual for x amount of years and your opinion of him. Nothing to suck up, but nothing bad either. Just give write a proffesional letter making ur mate out to look like a nice trustworthy, hardworking chap.
Tommy

22nd Jul 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its personel its not meant to be profissional, its meant to be personel, just say what hes like, what he likes doing etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I need to write a job reference but don't know how??????????? 23 database queries in 0.0095930 seconds