corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hair Gel !!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hair Gel !!!!!!!!!
Half Pint

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use Tigi Bed Head - can be found at Toni and Guy for £12.50 a tube, looks like a deoderant stick.
M2RTY

22nd Jul 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick didnt work 4 me at all, yucky!

i bought out of bed and got remix for free, a bit too chewing gum like 4 me
kinkycorsa

22nd Jul 03 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm blokes wiv spikey hair
Rocky

22nd Jul 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat shops u get this fudge from and B&W black & white sounds good stuff mite hav a look in the hairdressers wats the best guys for spikey hair wax or gel coz wax does flop dont it??
Joff

22nd Jul 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FCUK clay is ok - can get a bit sticky, but it's a hair product so you tend to expect that.

Washes out easily tho and you only need a small amount so it lasts.
Paul_J

22nd Jul 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use gels, started with shockwave then got some other stuff, but gels tend to make the hair really greasy and if too much is put on it makes it look crap.

Tried a few other things, but the one I use now and like is brylcream wax - its blue coloured or something but clear when applied. simple for sticky up hair, just wet your hair a bit then just get a little on your fingers and push it up and done! Holds shape really well!

only thing is when it rains, it drips down your face and you end up tasting it... and its not actually that bad though I wouldn't recommend having it for dinner

Paul J
Rocky

23rd Jul 03 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got this shock waves wax like the pic in page 1 paul_j mayb i wud try your way wet your hair a bit and stick it up if it dont i will get sum brylcream wax as long as it holds like its mad u spend ages getting the look and it just falls apart in the day
AndyW

23rd Jul 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use shockwaves gel for my hair it holds really well when my hairs quite short but its gettin bit mop like at the mo and even tho holds good if im not doin nowt, if i drive with the window open or summat i get a flat side on my head
Paul_J

23rd Jul 03 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DJ Rocky, I did my hair this morning and its still the same now... you don't even have to use too much... just apply it to the bottom part of where the hair is sticking up...
Cavey

23rd Jul 03 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my fudge from the hair dressers, tried other stuff and it didn't come close.

Also use Shockwave strong hold gel stuff to give it a bit of a wet look instead of fluffy. Just use it over the top when it's all styled
beav

23rd Jul 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use that tigi bed head stuff, cant complain, was recommended it when I said to someone that my hair was a bitch to keep for a whole night- and this is the stuff they said...the only downside is the tube stick thing u get it in but u get used to it and it actually makes life easier once u get used to it!
Rocky

23rd Jul 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm its either black & white , fudge or tigi bed which is the best guyts for the spikey look fancy that fudge can u buy them from boots and stuff like that are only hairdressers u can get it from>???

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hair Gel !!!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0129979 seconds