corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spraying Parts of a Car...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spraying Parts of a Car...
Underwood

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was wondering f anyone can help?

Is it hard to spray metallic cars using a compresser? I can get the paint mixed up and i can get all the stuff, but i was wondering how hard it is to paint metallic .

cheers R0b
ally denton

21st Jul 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need loads of practise before even thinking of attempting to try it. loads of loads of really thin layers. dont remember the lacquer
tazmaniac

21st Jul 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not the easyest to do but just take your time and try to lay the basecoat evenly and not to heavy when u come to the last coat u need to drop coat it open the gun up & the air pressure and go at 45degrees to the surface of the panel remember that 2k lacqueer contains isocyantes so wear a good mask, if u r not connfident about it take it to a bodyshop it will save u money in the end, good luck.

New Poll